We provide best-in-class masterbatches and compounds for the Plastic industry.
Blend Colours entered into Global business arena in the year 2007 after creating success stories in India. Our strive to be the best in domain of masterbatches made Blend Colours , a preferred Export House by the Government of India.
VCI Masterbatch (Volatile corrosive inhibitor)
VCI (Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor) masterbatches are chemical formulations in pellet form. VCI masterbatches can be blended with many polyethylene resins (LDPE/ LLDPE/ HDPE / PP) to produce a range of anti-corrosion packaging systems like Blown Film / Molding / Stretch film.
When VCI masterbatch is used to manufacture the finished product, it offers corrosion protection by releasing vapors which form a monomolecular protective layer on the surface of metal which secures protection.
- Engine Components & parts
- Aircraft Engines & parts
- Guns & Gun parts
Advantages of BLEND COLOURS VCI Masterbatch
- Low Dosage of 1% – 3% required
- It eliminates the use of additional oils, greases & desiccants
- It Delays / Stops corrosion of wide range of metal types.
Flame Retradent Compounds
We offer both NON-HALOGENATED & HALOGENATED Flame Retardant compounds Characteristics, Properties and applications of our flame retardant products are as below:
- Perfect balance of stiffness and impact.
- Good Dimensional Stability.
- Easy Moulding.
- Very good flame Retardancy.
- Easy Processibility.
- Excellent Tensile Strength.
- Battery Case,
- Printed circuit board and connectors,
- Automotive components and sockets.
- Available in any colour.
UV Stabilizer Masterbatches
To avoid these problems UV-Stabilizer is used
- Green House Films
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (big bags)
- Woven Sacks
- Tapes are artificial turf and ropes
- Stadium Chairs etc.