Blend Colours Filler masterbatches are concentrates of Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3) or Talc in a polymer base. They offer a convenient way of incorporating CaCO3 and Talc in thermoplastics without contamination by dust. They have perfect dispersion and optimized flow properties ensuring easy processing. The CaCO3 and talc grades used in our filler masterbatches are of excellent quality allowing much higher loading compared to conventional filler masterbatches.
Its Applications areas are:
- Raffia Tape
- PE Carry/Shopping bags
- Blow Molding
- Injection Molding
The main use of filler masterbatches lies in tapes, which is to provide anti-fibrillation (also known as anti-splitting) properties. There are other advantages as:
- Lower raw materials cost, as they are more economic than polymer resins.
- Reduction of white masterbatch requirement.
- Higher stiffness.
- Improved weld ability and printability.
- Improved anti-blocking properties.
- Improved weaving ability.
- Easier processing
Showing 1–16 of 17 results