A colour masterbatch is a concentrated blend of pigments/ additives encapsulated in a carrier resin which is used to provide the desired colour to the polymer during production. It is more efficient and cost-effective to add colour in its concentrated form rather than applying colour directly to it. Masterbatch manufacturers produce a wide range of colour masterbatches that includes standard and custom colours while providing functional properties such as UV, anti-oxidant, flame retardant, etc. They serve a variety of industries such as packaging, automotive, consumer goods, and construction among others. They employ various technologies to manufacture their products such as extrusion, injection moulding, blow moulding, etc. The technology used to produce these goods rely on the specific requirements of the product, its specifications and its intended use. Overall, colour masterbatches play a crucial role in the polymer production process helping to produce high-quality, consistent, and cost-effective products for several industrial and commercial requirements.
With the rapid commercialisation and modernisation of the Indian economy, in addition to producing standard colour masterbatches, manufacturers now work closely with their customers to develop specialised pigments, additives, and manufacturing processes to achieve the required result. This has also led to increased competition among masterbatch manufacturers and a wide variety of options available to customers for a very competitive pricing.
Some of the benefits of using colour masterbatches are:
- Cost-effectiveness: This product is cheaper than using pre-colour resin. Also, colour masterbatches come in high concentration, so only a small amount is needed to colour a large volume of the polymer.
- Consistency: The pigment is evenly spread and remains constant throughout. This ensures every product looks and feels the same each time. This is particularly important if you wish to maintain brand value.
- Simplicity: It’s easier to use colour masterbatch since we usually add it during production itself. This maintains consistency and requires zero manual labour.
- Versatility: It is easy to mix and manufacture colours to suit the user’s requirements. The best part is that it can be determined through specially designed applications before it is produced.
- Customizability: In addition to the colour composition, it can also be imbibed with various other properties revolving around aesthetics and functionality.
Blend Colours is proud to serve its customers for over 20 years specializing in the production and distribution of masterbatches for a variety of industrial and commercial needs. We have worked tirelessly over the years not only to meet customer demands but also to improve the way we work and live by delivering custom-built masterbatches that sets new benchmarks for the industry. We adhere to all quality and regulatory norms of our clients and constantly work on improving our production systems. Our production facilities are our pride and joy which houses the latest machinery and adheres to strict quality regulations set by ISO 9001:2015. Serving over 60 countries worldwide, we have not only gained the requisite skills, experience, and technology but also the trust of our clients through sheer perseverance and hard work. This fact has also been acknowledged by various business bodies such as Economic Times Award, Plexconcil Export Award, IPSA Award, and Business Gaurav SME Award, etc. We are also the proud recipients of the One Star Export House and Two Star Export House awards from the government of India.
Overall, Blend Colours is strongly placed to deliver product excellence, impeccable service, and a solid research-backed foundation to expand the capability of businesses across the globe.