Blend Colours offer extensive range of masterbatches for PET Fibres & PET Bottles which meet stringent requirements of food/packaging (FDA Approved) with brilliance in transparency & color strength. The colors can be formulated in a vast array of bright & rich shades that frequently cannot be achieved with traditional pigment / dye technology.
VCI (Vapour Corrosion Inhibitor) masterbatches are chemical formulations in pellet form. VCI masterbatches can be blended with many polyethylene resins (LDPE/ LLDPE/ HDPE / PP) to produce a range of anti-corrosion packaging systems like Blown Film / Molding / Stretch film.
When VCI masterbatch is used to manufacture the finished product, it offers corrosion protection by releasing vapors which form a monomolecular protective layer on the surface of metal which secures protection.
- Engine Components & parts
- Aircraft Engines & parts
- Guns & Gun parts
Advantages of BLEND COLOURS VCI Masterbatch
- Low Dosage of 1% – 3% required
- It eliminates the use of additional oils, greases & desiccants
- It Delays / Stops corrosion of wide range of metal types.
We offer both NON-HALOGENATED & HALOGENATED Flame Retardant compounds Characteristics, Properties and applications of our flame retardant products are as below:
- Perfect balance of stiffness and impact.
- Good Dimensional Stability.
- Easy Moulding.
- Very good flame Retardancy.
- Easy Processibility.
- Excellent Tensile Strength.
- Battery Case,
- Printed circuit board and connectors,
- Automotive components and sockets.
- Available in any colour.
Blend Colours Offers various grades of UV Stabilizer Masterbatches ranging for different applications UV radiation can break down the chemical bonds in a polymer. This process is called photo degradation and ultimately causes: cracking, chalking, color changes and the loss of physical properties.
To avoid these problems UV-Stabilizer is used
- Green House Films
- Intermediate Bulk Containers (big bags)
- Woven Sacks
- Tapes are artificial turf and ropes
- Stadium Chairs etc.